This is my tips for your health (nothing new, it’s always good to remember…):
– Your worst enemies are: sweet/salted snacks, and alcohol (limit aperitif and wine, and yes the champagne is also included)
– Your friends: fruits and vegetables (especially vegetables!)
– Almonds and nuts, it’s worst friends because they contain a lot of fat. So you can kept it for hiking or for breakfast, and forget it after 5:00pm.
– Dine soon as possible (2 to 3 hours before sleep)
– Forget carbs after 5:00pm, unless you exercise.
– Drink 1.5 liters of water per day.
– Sleep a minimum of 7 hours per night, this is vital.
– Be active as possible (It’s difficult with all the time you spent in the car).
– And the best of the best 1 hour walk/day and/or exercising 2 to 3 times a week.
Don’t forget to eat every color of the rainbow in your plate every week!